Saturday 16 June 2007

Pigeons!

The days are getting warmer here now, summer is supposed to be coming which, to be honest with you, I am not keen on...I much prefer a nice warm radiator to curl up to. The warmer weather has also brought the pigeons out in force and a family of them has moved onto Meowmie's balcony. THEY DRIVE ME NUTS! I can't get to them, I can SEE them through the balcony door but I can't GET TO THEM. The ultimate torture! Well, not quite the ultimate torture...that would involve not being able to get to a bowl of chicken for some reason.

Here is my brother playing with the pigeons through a glass window...he can be so silly some times :) Meowmie tried to help me sort the orientation of the video out but she hasn't got the right software yet, she said she would borrow a copy from someone when she can...please click the play button and turn your screen on its side - heehee:



Meowmie throws water at them...which gets her in to trouble with the neighbours below cos we live on the top floor of the building up high in the sky. Before you ask about my garden...I don't have one. I used to have one at Meowmie J's but I didn't like going out in it, I just used to sit at the back door and look at the garden...didn't fancy getting my paws muddy and I have all the entertainment I need inside my safe four walls.

I had a dose of chemo a few days ago, this was the Cyclophosphamide...therefore I had an Away Day at the Vet Place. Feeling OK, get a bit of an acidy-tummy every now and then but I am eating really well. New favourite food at the moment is Hills Science Deit Chicken & Liver pate...mmmmmmmm. I make a right mess all over my whiskers - what's left of them. I have about 6 on my right side cheek and 4 on my left side cheek.

No comments: