Thursday 28 December 2006

The Next 26 Weeks

This is my medicine plan for the next 26 weeks - I hope I get through it without too many problem. Don't be alarmed that I am on chemo - the chemo us animals get isn't as strong as the human stuff, that is why it is not consdiered a 'complete' cure, hopefully I'll go into remission though.

Week 1 - Vincristine (just had this one)
Week 2 - Cyclophosphamide (due tomorrow)
Week 3 - Vincristine
Week 4 - Doxorubicin
Week 5 - REST
Week 6 - Vincristine
Week 7 - Cyclophosphamide
Week 8 - Vincristine
Week 9 - Doxorubicin
Week 10 - REST
Week 11 - Vincristine
Week 12 - REST
Week 13 - Cyclophosphamide
Week 14 - REST
Week 15 - Vincristine
Week 16 - REST
Week 17 - Doxorubicin
Week 18 - REST
Week 19 - Vincristine
Week 20 - REST
Week 21 - Cyclophosphamide
Week 22 - REST
Week 23 - Vincristine
Week 24 - REST
Week 25 - Doxorubicin

The Doxorubicin and the Cyclophosphamide medicine days will mean a whole day at the vet on a drip!

No comments: