Sunday 3 June 2007

I Hate Anti-Biotics

What a rough ride I have had...those anti-biotics made me so sick. I was OK for a couple of days but then on the 3rd, 4th and 5th days of taking them I got progressively worse and was chucking up my food and eventually wouldn't eat. Meowmie gave me the Stemetil injections and they helped...but what really helped was going to see Caroline Vet and her telling Meowmie to stop giving me the horrid ABs. Whilst I was there Caroline Vet did a blood test to see how my WBC stood - it has gone up to 5700 so I can start my chemo again in about 10 days and not take any other ABs too. What a relief. Seems like those horrid ABs did some good at least...

When we got home I went straight for my food bowl - knowing that I wouldn't have a pill shoved down my neck that would make me sick-up my food again. Meowmie J came over with some chicken too *purrrrrrrr*

No comments: