Monday 16 July 2007

Another Rough Patch

I have been a little poorly - I was being sick alot, wouldn't eat and got very dehydrated. I think that last blast of chemo got to me, it was the Doxorubicin which is the strong stuff that I don't get on so well with. Meowmie took me to the Vet Place on Saturday cos I was being sick alot over the previous 3 days - and they kept me in overnight and put me on a drip and gave me fluids and medicines. I refused to eat...until Lovely Nurse Anne coaxed me into eating some food off her finger, once I had got the taste for it I managed a little more. Lovely Nurse Anne smiled alot. Meowmie came to collect me on the Sunday afternoon so I only had the one night at the Vet Place. There was one other cat in the boxes over night with me - I think he had a heart problem. He was only 4 years old.

I've been home for a day now and feel much better and am eating well. My brother Castle is hissing at me and attacking me, I guess I must have some srange smells going on. I know I have a cloud of Surgical Spirit fumes enveloping me at the moment, maybe that is what he hates.

This is me and my brother as we are normall from day to day:



My brother has a fat belly cos he steals my food that Meowmie leaves out in the hope that I will eat it, but that picture makes his tummy look particularly enormous enormous. At least he has tumy hair - I am still waiting for my hair to grow back from December!

No comments: