Monday 6 August 2007

Off To The Vet Place...Again

I'm not so sure Leukeran and me are going to be friends...I have lost my appetite and have been sick daily since Saturday. I haven't been this off my food since my White Blood Cells went low...and since I was first diagnosed with lymphoma.

My last decent eating session was Saturday morning - I barely ate yesterday and today I have eaten nothing. Meowmie gave me some periactin, an appetite stiumlant, and then went to her favourite shop called Waitrose and got me some rotisserie chicken - it is my favourite but all I could do was sit and stare at it for a while and walk away. Which to be fair was more of a reaction than regular bowls of cat food have got over the past 36 hours.

So we are heading of to the Vet Place again tomorrow to go and see Ben Vet. He hasn't been so well himself and has only just returned to work after having a visit to the Hospital, I think he had something called an hernia operation. I hope he is OK.

Wish me luck for tomorrow, I guess I'll get admitted and put on a fluid drip again cos of my lack of appetite, they will need to get some goodness inside me again I suppose. I also hope that this new evidence that Leukeran might be surplus to requirements is true...and that I can survive a little longer without it.

No comments: