Tuesday 14 August 2007

Middle Name MeMe

The lovely Adan tagged me to do a Middle Name MeMe, so a quick explanation, I don't have a middle name but Meowmie calls me and my brother 'Lidneys', I'm not 100% sure how this came about (something to do with Kids, Kidneys, cockney slang mix up) so I will use Lidneys for my middle name.

Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules before you give the facts.
2. List one fact that is somehow relevant to you and your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your post using your middle name and facts about it.
4. At the end of your post, choose one cat to tag for each letter of your middle name. Be sure to let each cat know she/he has been tagged. (It's okay if you don't do this... tag who you want to tag!)

L = London, the town I live in. From my kitchen window I have a marvellous view across London, looking from East to West.
I = Me! I'm a meezer everything is about 'I'!!! Only kidding! I will choose 'ill-advised' cos you would be ill-advised to pick me up and cuddle me. I hate being picked up...strokes I LOVE though, you can stroke me until I am bald like Dragonheart!
D = Doxorubicin, one of the chemo drugs that helped put me in remission, not a very nice drug but it did the job.
N = Narcolepsy...Meomwie reckons cats have this cos we spend so much of our time sleeping!
E= The initial of the road where my First Home is, Meowmie J lives there but she could not live with us any more cos we started to make her ill so we came to live with Meowmie L.
Y= Yummy, this means 'chicken'. I had to get a reference to chicken in here somewhere as it is my favouritest thing in the world apart from my Meowmies and Castle-Pants
S = Salmon Tokens, these are things that Meowmie J and Meowmie L get given by a boss-person. I realise that Meowmie J and Meowmie L have to leave us alone all day every day to get these Salmon Tokens. I wish they could get Salmon Tokens AND stay at home with us all day.

My tags for the Middle Name MeMe are as follows:
Daisy The Curly Cat
Yao-Lin's Yawnings
Pearl C. Pritchard
Tara Princess Meezers
Casy Meezer Diva
Lux The White Cat
Forty Paws

5 comments:

Daisy said...

It must be fun living in London! I never heard of Salmon Tokens before. They sound very delicious.

Thanks for tagging me! I will have to give this some thought.

Boo said...

great blog! you are a true fighter. You don't look 11 i thought you wer about my age and i'm only a couple of years old!

I'm sure i'll enjoy reading yourr blog its lovely

Purrs Jinx

we added you to our friends list

Tara said...

I liked learning some more about you, very interesting!
Thanks for the tag, I'll need to think about it as I don't have a middle name either.

Tara

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I enjoyed learning more about you through this meme! I've never been to London, but my dad has. Salmon Tokens sound like a very good thing.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think " I'm a meezer everything is about 'I'!!! " is certainly correct~!

I love your meme very much.