Wednesday 23 April 2008

Under the Weather

I wonder where that saying comes from?

Anyway, I'm feeling under the weather tonight. Meowmie thought I seemed quiet this morning before she left for work and I didn't really have much interest in breakfast. Tonight I am not bothered about my dinner either. I have had a lick or two of yoghurt - which I enjoyed, but Meowmie doesn't want to give me too much of that on an empty tummy. I have also done two liquid sicks today - those are not my 'usual' constipation sicks (which consist of barely digested food).

Meowmie is worried and is going to stop giving me the Prepulsid tablet in case it is making me feel ill. She will also call Ben Vet tomorrow to seek some advice...I have an appointment booked for Sunday but will go sooner if need be. For now I am happy to sit quietly under my Harry Bertoia designer chair, surveying Castle and Meowmie going about our home.

This is our chair - Castle and I have had this since we were kittens! Meowmie J had it at her house, then when she got allergic to us and we got sent to live with Meowmie L, the chair came with us. Isn't Meowmie L lucky - two gorgeous cats AND a designer chair all in one day!

4 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think your person is very lucky to have such good cats and a great chair. I do hope you feel better Storm! (How odd that Storm could feel under the weather? :)).

Lux said...

I love your speical chair.

I'm hoping you feel much better tomorrow, Storm. Hugs to you,
Luxie

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon Storm xx

Poppy Q said...

Ohh Stormie I hope everything is ok there buddy. It must suck being sick all of the time. I hope your tummy gives you a rest.

Oh and nice chair. You are right, your mum was lucky.