Monday 10 September 2007

I had a crappy night and morning - two sick-ups and to cap it all off a squit in the litter tray too! This all happened at 5am and then another sick-up and 11am just after a late breakfast (cos Meowmie was tired from getting up in the night to clean up after me AGAIN, so she had a lie-in). Meowmie didn't give me Zantac last night cos she thought I was on an even keal so to speak, but maybe she should have done...She gave me some just after lunch before she went out though...She bought us back a rotisserie chicken which i gobbled up! My appetite is OK :)

Meowmie is a bit down in the dumps today so she left me a list of questions to answer and get on with for today's post - these came from Daisy's blog and Meowmie though it would be fun to answer them.

What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? My Meowmie has some different types, she has a sandalwood soap bar from India called Chandrika and she has some shower soap called Lime Source
Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? No. But we have 2 plums and a peach.
What would you change about your living room? I would change the sofas cos I keep being sick on them, but Meowmie can't do this until my sickie problem has gone away or until...well, just not yet anyway.
Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? We don't have a dishwasher! But our sink is emtpy and the washing up has been done.
What is in your fridge? Half a can of waitrose fishy cat food, half a can of Hills Science Diet beef pate, fresh chicken, avocado pears, salad items, hummus, soft cheese, ham, yoghurts, eggs, juice, smoothie, butter, olives, chocolate (cos Meowmie is down) and a bottle of leukeran. Meowmie needs to go shopping.
White or wheat bread? Meowmie prefers wheat or granary bread - but she tries not to eat it and has Corn Thins or Rice Cakes instead.
What is on top of your refrigerator? Nothing - occassionally my brother Castle sits on it and yells for no reason at all though!
What color or design is on your shower curtain? It was a clear frosty-finish plastic - but it fell down not so long ago. Meowmie is rubbish at DIY, she sliced he thumb open trying to fix it.
How many plants are in your home? There was one: an Aloe Vera - but it grew so big Meowmie had to take it to her Meowmie's house to replant it! We need a new one to sink our teeth into!
Is your bed made right now? Yep.
Comet or Soft Scrub? I dunno what these are.
Is your closet organized? organised chaos, things can be found...
Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? I have a ceramic bowl, Meowmie uses glasses.
Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? No, we don't do that sort of thing in England!
If you have a garage, is it cluttered? Meowmie has a shed outside, it is a mess - she really needs to clear it out but she is scared of finding worms on the floor when she lifts stuff.
How many pillows do you sleep with? Two!
How often do you vacuum? At least two times a week - more when my hair falls out through heat or when i was having chemo.
Standard toothbrush or electric? I do not brush cos I don't have any teeth apart from my fangs - they all got removed when i was a youngset cos i had VERY bad gingivitis. Meowmie has a standard brush.
What color is your toothbrush? Meowmie's is blue
Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? No, but there is one as you come through the door into the hall - it doesn't have 'welcome' on it. Sometimes I am sick on it though!
What is in your oven right now? Nothing at the moment, but sometimes Meowmie puts fishes and things in there to grill.
Is there anything under your bed? Meowmie lives in a flat so storage is not great, therefore she has some storage boxes under there with books and things in. There is still room for me to hide though.
Chore you hate doing the most? Cats do NOT do chores! I guess the chore my Meowmie hates doing the most is cleaning up my tummy-ups :(
What retro items are in your home?Harry Bertioa butterfly chair, 1960's arc lamp, two 1960's Habitat sofas (now ruined by my tummy-ups) and and some retro-inspired modern items such as cutlery, wall clocks etc.
Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? No, our home is only a 1 bedroom flat, 550 sq feet
How many mirrors are in your home? Three altogether
What color are your walls? white - they need painting though.
What does your home smell like right now? Cinnamon and manadarin candles and lemon anti-bacterial wipes
Favorite candle scent? Sandalwood, cinnamon anything spicy!
What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? Branston pickle
Ever been on your roof? Good god no! It is 12 floors in the air and I am not allowed out!.
How many house phones? There was 2 but Meowmie put the wrong batteries in the handsets and then they melted into their cradles, luckily I am the one who alerted her to the problem by batting one of the handsets around. Now there are no home phones until Meowmie finds one she likes. She has her mobile and Skype for now.
What style do you decorate in? Comtemporary with some design classics thrown in
Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Yes to solid colours - no patterns in this house at all - it wouldn't match mine and Castle's colourings
Is there a smoke detector in your home? There is one in the sitting room, the one in the hall broke somehow and needs replacing.
In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip? My family and if I had time my photos and memory box.

Cos this is such a long-list I will tag anyone who wants to do them - but I would love to see Yao-Lin's answers and maybe Latte's too! :) Hint Hint!

10 comments:

Hot(M)BC said...

Sorry you're feeling pooey, Storm. We hopes you feel better soon :)
Your list was fun to read. I'll hafta go check the sink and see if our dishes are clean. Probably not since we've been making the beans mush this weekend.
Purrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Sorry to hear you had so many tummy troubles, Storm. I hope the Zantac works and settles your tummy.

That's a very long list of items. Very cool!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh I love to be tagged, any excuse to talk about myself! I will do my answers some time in the week! Can't wait.

I do like your answers, your home sounds VERY stylish! My human is a fat chav and she could never have such a lovely home as yours, she just doesn't have the style! he he

xx

MaoMao said...

Kool questions and answurs, Stormie!

I'm so sorry that you got sickies -- I hope you're feelin' bettur again soon, but I'm sure glad you gobbled up that chicken!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Unknown said...

I hope you start to feel better.

Daisy said...

Aw, I am very sad that you had a bad evening and morning. Bomiting is really No Fun.

It was interesting reading your answers about your home. I like learning how other cats live. Your house sounds very stylish and good-smelling!

ps: Comet and Soft-Scrub are kinds of cleansers we have in the US.

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Ooooh, this sounds very interesting! I think I will try to do this one, later this week and maybe even mommy too!

If you are interested in mommy's meme answers, let me know and we give you mommy's link!!

~Casey

Jimmy Joe said...

Oh man, Storm, I'm sorry you had the tummy-ups. I hope you get feelin' well again so you can keep your chicken down. I liked reading about what you got in your 'partment, 'cuz I live in a 'partment too! Oh, and you asked me a question the other day: Auntie Jane thinks it's funny to call me "Jimmy the Hutt," like "Jabba the Hutt." But it's not funny.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hey you are featured as a star meezer over at simply siamese today!! Hurrah!!!! You are so cool Storm you furry fighter, such a brave little cat xx

Forty Paws said...

We're sorry to hear you had so many yaks. That's what we call them. Paw of course says sick up sometimes, but we're training him in American English ya' know.

Maw screwed up her nose over the Branston Pickle. She can't be in the same room when Paw eats that on his salad. Sorry.

Luf, Us