Yes - it is I, Castle The Handsome One! I have invaded for the evening cos I read over Storm's shoulder that Cody over at Camie's Kitties tagged me for the 7 Things MeMe! Thank you Cody! For once I get some attention and adoration coming my way too. I know my sister is brave and deserves all the love in the world, but I think some of that love should head over my way too! I AM the boss in this household afterall. (Yeah, riiiiiiiight, course you are Castle - Stormie)
So here are my 7 things:
1) Meowmie J bought me after seeing an advert in Loot newspaper. She called the breeder up who then informed Meowmie J that she "had a lovely Blue Boy with an adorable and very special personality" in her available kittens. Meowmie J came to see me when I was 8 weeks old and fell in love with me cos I let her rub my stomach immediately and was very loving. Meowmie L then spotted Storm cuddling up to me, fell in love and told Meowmie J that she couldn't buy just ONE meezer, she had to buy TWO, so Storm got chosen too! We must be special cos the breeder had about 17 kittens running around looking for homes! (Sadly Meowmie J became allergic to me and Storm so we now live with Meowmie L).
2) I have only just developed a liking for catnip - I am almost 12 years old.
3) I love playing with eggs. When I was a kitten Meowmie J found 6 eggs outside her bedroom door one morning. I had attempted to carry them down the stairs, one-by-one, from the kitchen to the bedroom, dropping them once I reached the bedroom. Unfortunately the floor outside the bedroom was hardwood and the eggs all broke. For those who haven't seen it, this is my egg video where I carry an egg into the lounge - and I can carry an egg lengthways in my mouth (sorry bout my awful, sweary Bean)!
4) I am a very affectionate cat, I love cuddles, rubs, kisses, scritches, being talked to, strokes - any sign of affection or attention. Meowmie can push me around whilst I lay on my back and I go all floppy and daft and purr like mad. Like a typical Meezer I love a good natter.
5) Storm and I are very, very close, I hate it when she goes away to the Vet Place. When she was away for 8 days getting diagnosed with her problems a year ago, I hated it so much that when she came back I flipped out and spent a week attacking her and hissing at her. This was probably the last thing she needed - but she smelt WELL WIERD and seemed different somehow. After a week of the cold-shouldering I accepted her again and we were soon back to normal - constantly together.
6) Since Storm has been diagnosed with her lymphoma and gone through the chemo I am always sniffing her bum. Well, not always, but I do have a good old sniff much more than I used to. Thankfully Storm rarely farts! In fact I have only ever heard Storm do a windy-pop the once. That was shortly after one of her enemas. Ew.
7) When I was a young cat living at Meowmie J's I used to go into the garden sometimes. I found a dead blackbird in the garden, obviously caught by another cat and discarded some days previously. Cunningly, I claimed the bird for my own and pretended I had caught it and took it to Meowmie J and dropped the 'present' at her feet. Meowmie J screamed and screamed, I don't really know why, It was a lovely gift!
Well, my time is up here for now...Stormie sends her love, she hasn't done a sick-up for a couple of days and she is eating well! See you soon xxx
Wednesday, 16 January 2008
Posted by The Furry Fighter at 04:38