Friday 11 January 2008

An Award!!!

Oh my goodness I'se got an award! I am so pleased, I love awards!



My friends Jan and the crew over at Jan's Funny Farm presented me with the "You Make My Day Award" which is presented to bloggers whose blog brings you happiness and inspiration and makes you feel happy about Blogland. The rules are to pass the award along to up to 10 people - so I choose the following bloggers, and if you have it already then you must be REALLY appreciated!

Yao-Lin
Chairman Mao
Adan
Fat Cat Muffin
Kaze
Chey
Dragonheart & Merlin

An update on me - I thought my enema might mean I wouldn't do a tummy-sick-up for a few days but unfortunately I did one yesterday (just after my lactulose) and again this morning just after breakfast. Both were food-sicks so my Bean is not too concerned - but she is extra watchful now, and she keeps kissing me and hugging me too now. Otherwise all is well, eating just fine and still loving my stripey tail toy that Ben Vet sent to me, so my two main cat senses are working...EAT and PLAY...in between hours of sleeping of course. Now if only we could get the POO function back to normal we would be laughing!

16 comments:

None said...

I just selected you for a Blogger of the World Award! You deserve all the awards you can get!

;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MaoMao said...

Awwww, Stormie, conCATulashuns, my sweet furriend, on yur awardie! It is so furry well-deserved! And thankies fur passin it along to me -- I am so honored. You are a wunnerful kitty and I am happy to be yur furriend -- you made my day, and I always love yur bloggie!

I'm sorry you gotted sickies today! But I am glad yur feelin good and enjoyin yur toy. Eatin and playin and sleepin are the bestest!

Lotsa big kittyhugs and purrs frum MaoMao!

Jan Price said...

Glad you like the award. You deserve it.

We hope you get back to normal soon so you can be laughing again. Hang in there.

jans funny farm

LZ said...

Congrats on this lovely award!! You truly deserve it and I'm honored you've passed it on to me.

I hope you're pooing normally soon. Chase was just stopped up so he knows how you feel.

Kaze

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Storm, we are sorry to hear about the sick-ups. Congratulations on your award - it is very well deserved! Thank you so much for passing the award on to us - we are honoured!

Parker said...

Oh, sorry you have had a few sick-ups! I hope everything works as it should very soon!
Concatulations on the great award!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for passing it on to me! I have an idea for the post so it may be farther into next week before I post and pass!

I hope that you continue to be well and that you stop even the food sicks Storm!

Daisy said...

I am sorry your poo function is malfunctioning a little bit. But still, getting extra kisses and hugs is good!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Oh my catness - thank you for the award!!! Much appreciated!! Are you sure you aren't just saving up your poo for a time when the human is deep asleep and unable to move herself from the stench? It's just a thought, but generally great meezer minds think alike! x

Java's Coffee House said...

Well I gived you an awards too cause you're such a brave kitty!

Check my Friday posted!

Boy said...

Concatuwations on the award! Purrs to make your POO function working normawwy again.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award.Hope your tummy feels better soon.

Kavan said...

That is an awesome toy!

I gave Castle an award (the same one Tamra gave you)!

Kavan

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Dear Stormie, we read this a few days ago but mommie could not allow us to comment because she basically just go up and walked out. hrummmmpppfff

Caesar gets sick sometimes when he is having the poop troubles. Maybe yours is related as well,,, twirly tummy mommie calls it.

We hope this week-end has been delightful for you and Castle! and You do deserve lots and lots of kisses and hugs!!

purrrs, Prinnie

Rosemary B❤️ said...

P.S.: and you make everyone's day stormiekins.

congratulations on this very well deserved awardie