Tuesday 15 January 2008

It's Raining Awards!

I've got TWO more awards!!! Anyone would think it is my burfday! Actually, my burfday is February 1st - my next big milestone - no doubt I will be celebrating with a steroid pill and catfish and tapioca dry food, but I am not complaining, I will be ECSTATIC to celebrate another birthday!. But I digress...I have been given the amazing "Bloggers Of The World" Award by the lovely Tamra Maew.

BUT that is not all...cos you see Castle has ALSO been given the Bloggers Of The World award, his was presented by Tara's fast-growing and handsome brother Kavan. Thank you my lovely fellow Meezers - we are both very proud. We would like to pass this on to Java and Chairman Mao and Brainball over at the Ballicus blog and Camie's Kitties



And now for my next award...I have also been given the "Thinking Blogger" Award by Java - and my lovely Meezer pal Yao-Lin and my buddy Henry Helton- this is a great honour! I have been eyeing this award around the blogosphere and thinking how lovely it looked...thank you so much Java you lovely Meezer!



Here are the rules fur the Thinking Blogger Awardie:

1. You must write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Acknowledge this post.

3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.

4. Go tell your humans to fork over the treats!

My five awards nominations go to:

Kitty Limericks
Tamra Maew
Kavan
Boy
Faz The Cat

Hey meowmie - do what the rules say - hand over the treats!!! Oh...is that catfish and tapioca dry food I spy in my bowl...yummy, how exciting.

8 comments:

LZ said...

Storm I've been thinking about wonderful spirit today. Congrats on your great awards!

Latte

Kavan said...

Wow, I can't say I've ever made anyone think before! Thanks so much!

Kavan

MaoMao said...

Awwww, Stormie, conCATulashuns on yur awardies! They are furry well deserved -- you are such a wunnerful, brave and sweet kitty and we Ballicai love you! And Brainball and I thank you so much fur passin the Bloggers of the Wurld awardie on to us. Big cuddlies to you frum us!

And how ecksiting about yur upcoming burfday, on Febrooary 1! That's fantabulous, we need to *~*~*CELLEBRATE!!!*~*~*

Kittyhugs and purrs from yur great furriend MaoMao!

Brainball said...

Thank you so much, Stormie, for passing the Bloggers of the World Award to Mao and me! And congratulations on your awards -- you deserve all the special awards on the Blogosphere, you are such a special and brave and sweet kitty!

Rumbly purrs and floofy headbonks from Brainball.

Motor Home Cats said...

Storm and Castle, Thank you so much for the award. We will post it as soon as we have a working computer at home. Mom can sneak on for a bit at work, but not enough to do more than type a few sentences. Hopefully our computer will be working by Wednesday.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Stormiekins, you make us happy and we are so happy you received these awardies!
You made some very good choices for the new recipients too!

We hope you had a wonderful treat of catfishies and tapioca! That sure sounds wonderful

Love and purrs, Princess and Caesar

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations on your awards, Storm. You deserve them. Thank you for passing on the Thinking Blogger award to me. I feel honored.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Raining awards~~
Hahahaha, good points~~~~

Congratulations for certain!! Because you are really good!!!